- Gundam F91 appeared in Ver.
- Condensing the technology cultivated in GUNPLA EVOLUTION PROJECT in a small aircraft while reproducing the flowing silhouette of F91 designed with F1 as a motif.
- The abdominal duct adopts a multiple structure, directing the sense of density. I use parts with extra finish for internal parts.
- Deep excavation of Sannriy's latest high-performance MS F91 setting, sculptures detailing the circuit as a motif in the inner frame.
- By adopting the light guiding parts inside the fuselage and setting the optional "light emitting unit (white) 2 light type" on the pedestal, heat discharged from the abdominal duct or backpack duct in the maximum movable mode and "MEPE" Directed.
- A head with a face open gimmick and two non-deformed heads are included.
- Deployment of shoulder fin The new interpretation is incorporated into the gimmick, enabling delicate angle adjustment.
- Leg thrusters adopt interlocking gimmicks.
- VSBR can be deployed as configured. Other arms are also included such as beam launcher and beam shield.
Beam rifle × 1
Beam · saber × 2
Beam launcher × 1
Beam shield base × 2
Beam shield effect × 1?
Display base x 1
Non-deformed head × 1
Molded parts × 18
foil seal × 1
Marking seal × 1
Dry decal × 1
Instruction manual x 1