Current Reviews: 3 | Add Your Review
Bandai Gunpla Real Grade / RG
RX-78 GP01Fb Gundam GP01 Full Vernian
CopyRights: Sotsu / Sunrise
Exchange rate is approximate only. Final exchange rate is determined by paypal or credit card at the time of dispatch.
One of my favorite UC gundams. A fairly straight-forward RG, its one gimmick being the core fighter transformation. While cool, this makes the upper body a little more fragile than it would be otherwise. The backpack on this model is attached to the core fighter, which makes the transformation even more cumbersome and further exacerbates the fragility of the kit. Accessories are limited to beam rifle, shield, and beam sabers. Unfortunately these are to exact same accessories as the other gp01 RG kit. Both kits are similar enough that you'll want to pick one or the other and stick with that one, unless you're just a diehard fan of the unit.
Finally a good release of the GP01Fb, in the HGUC and the MG lines this kit suffered from heavy disproportions, now it looks almost as the original design. It has even more details than other RGs, a great decal sheet, firm legs and a very detailed Core Fighter.
The problems of this kit are the yellow vents of the chest which fall off most of time and the top part of the kit doesn't fit well with de Core Fighter, you have to apply some pressure to ensure that the top part stands still.
Here are some things that I noticed while building my RG Gundam GP01Fb
- Incredible molding by Bandai during its design
- Lots of stickers for customization
- Eye sticker option includes foil green and no color (just black eye mask, challenge for painters)
- Foil stickers bring out color palette and detail
- Core fighter is small, strong and detailed.
- Shield design is strong and sturdy
- No spare core-fighter for display with GP01Fb.
- Waist connector ball joint is very poor and can become loose easily
- Yellow chest vents fall off all the time, can choose to deploy vents or leave covered.
- Shield cannot be fully deployed without knocking the shoulder armor.
- Small parts such as the antennae don't come with replacement parts.
- Cannot place gun flat on forearm dude to MS design, wobbly gun placement at times.
- Weak arms when holding shield, drops slowly due to weight.
- Get a clear blue action base to increase the number of poses
Please contact us via Emailor, open a ticket from here.
Phone call is not available.
© 2015-2018. BanzaiHobby. All Rights Reserved.