- With its unique form [Packaging] also popular among our aircraft kits [Tokai] will revive the package for the first time in several years.
- This machine was developed to suppress the US submarine navigating Japan's waters in the latter part of the war.
- The windshield is equipped with a unique large thing to obtain a wide field of view on the ocean.
- It was a dedicated design that responded to a special mission called anti-submarine patrol, such as equipping the main wing with a flap doubling as a steep descent braking plate.
- Unit deployment began in October 1949, and we fought hard until the end of the war in a tough situation where we lost the air-conditioner.
- Marking sets of 2 kinds. Selection formula of magnetic detector installed machine and radio wave searching mounted machine.
- Instructions come with commentary on magnetic detectors and radio wave detectors mounted on Tokai.
- We do thorough coverage and reflect it in the kit and the commentary.