- The German Air Force high-speed bomber that became the basis of a wide variety of remodeling types to perform every mission appeared on 1/72 scale!
- The bomb comes with SC 250 and SC 500.
- Junkers Ju 88 was a bomber with a combination of horizontal bombing and sudden bombing capabilities, and as a twin bomber, it was used for various purposes, taking advantage of excellent exercise performance and maximum speed.
- It was used from the beginning of war until the end of the war, total production number reached approximately 15,000 aircraft after Bf 109, Fw 190.
- Ju 88 A - 4 deployed to the unit from around the summer of 1940 had a full width of 18.075 m from 18.375 m of Ju 88 A - 1, its own weight increased, but by replacing the engine with a high output Jumo 211 F / J, the maximum speed It got faster than A - 1.
[Ju 88 A - 4 Data]
- Occupant: 4 people
- Full width: 20.08 m
- Total length: 14.36 m
- Overall height: 5.07 m
- Engine: Jumo 211 F / J (1,410 hp) x 2
- Maximum speed: 440 km / h
- Range distance: 2,500 km
- Armed: MG 817.92 mm Machine gun x 1 (front part of cockpit), MG 817.92 mm Machine gun x 2 (rear part of cockpit), MG 81 Z 7.92 mm continuous machine gun x 1 (rear part of gondola)