44242 AA/AAA Charger X4 Advanced II
Following has been updated from X4 Advanced:
- Version II charging current has been increased to 2.6A
- Charger case has been re-designed for heat dissipation (Slit design)
- Capable of Bluetooth 4.0 Communication
- Larger charge slot space for easy to attach / deattach the batteries.
- New stand design for more stability.
- USB Out put has been increased to 2.1A
- You can even charge iPad etc!
- Larger cooling Fan Design
- Can be charged Ni-CD & Ni-MH batteries x4 at the same time (any combination)
- Blue Tooth capable
- Can be connected to your smartphone via WiFi (iPhone & Android)
- You can see graphical and full color screen from smartphone to monitor the charger
- By using screen capture on your smartphone, you can save battery data
- Battery performance indicator
- Refresh & Brake-in mode to keep batteries to best condition
- Delta peak can be set from your smartphone
DC input 12V
Charging current 0.2 - 2.6A
Discharge current 0.1 - 1.0A
Delta peak 5mV fixed (3 ~ 15mV)
End of discharge voltage: Fixed 0.9V (0.5V ~ 1.0V)
Battery tolerance : 200mAh ~ 2600mAh
Cycles of charge and discharge times: 1-12 times
Trickle charge current: 30mA
Protection circuit (temperature): Fixed 60deg (55 ~ 70 deg)
USB port output: 5V 2.1A There is the case that is not recognized by the equipment.
Body weight: 380g
Dimension: 154 x 104 x 50mm
by Eric Nofriansyah
Expensive stuff but very powerful device. Excelent.