- February 1984 cargo transport reform later of freight train, unlike black freight cars that had formed a miscellaneous organization of up to it, the container trains and tanker train, such as has been operated by connecting a few cars of the same format .
- That the protagonist of the era of the tanker train in Taki 43000, are manufactured since more than 500 cars appeared in 1967 (1967), it has been active across the country as gasoline-only tank wagons.
- It was the only private car of Japan Oil Terminal, which is painted in blue initially, but it was also appeared Japan Oil Transportation Co., Ltd. belongs vehicles painted in black in 1974 (1974).
- Faithfully reproduce the body shape of different 径胴 that take advantage of the plastic molding technology.
- Faithfully reproduce the body various places of detail, such as a handrail, single frame and piping.
- Reproduction and truck full of three-dimensional effect, by the reproduction of the [roller bearing unit for the shaft end is actually the rotation], the running scene realistic.
- The vehicle number, affiliation notation, inspection notation, can be selected in the transfer seal. Other oil transport company marks and body notation, realistic in print.
- Adopt a feeling specific black wheels.
DE10 + Wham 80000Tasu Wham 80000Tasu hoki 2200+ Taki 43000Tasu Taki 43000
Locomotive + Taki 43000Tasu Taki 43000Tasu Taki 43000Tasu Taki 43000Tasu Taki 43000Tasu Taki 43000Tasu Taki 43000Tasu Taki 43000Tasu Taki 43000Tasu Taki 43000
- Taki 43000 (Black)
- End plate handrail
- Air tank
- Lettering sheet
- Hand brake
- The discharge pipe
- Company Mark Seal
- Brake cylinder
- The roller axis
[Related option parts]
- 3-301 HO vehicle case (3 dual-use)
- 1-306 EF65 1000 series late form
- 1-307 EF65 1118 Rainbow color
- 1-312 EF510 500 Cassiopeia color
- Nippon Oil Terminal Co., Ltd. trademark use already licensed
- Japan Oil Transportation Co., Ltd. trademark use already licensed