Please sign up for back in stock notification so we can notify you when we have them in stock.
â”€â”€ DD51, which is active on non-electrified trunk lines in various places and can be towed regardless of customer, reappears in HO!
- The DD51 type appeared in 1962 as the main diesel locomotive for non-electrified trunk lines.
- DD51, which counted 649 cars at its peak, produced variations such as cold regions / warm regions, passenger / cargo during the mass production process.
- Towed various passenger cars and cargo, and was sometimes active in heavy trains.
- You can enjoy the product in your own way.
- The motor, product number, retail price, and JAN code will be changed from this product.
- Other specifications are unchanged from the conventional product.
- Accurately commercialized the B cold region specification (Kanto, Tokai, Sanin) of the JNR era as a prototype
- Equipped with snow plow, no swivel window (wiper), light cold resistant equipment
-Realistic reproduction of details of each part of the car body, including handrails, runboards, and end beams.
- The headlight unit adopts light bulb color LED
- Selectable license plate 
- Selectable Maker's Plate [Hitachi] [Kawasaki]
- License plate
- Maker's Plate
- Jumper plug
- hand pickpocket
- wind wiper
- 1-506 ~ 508/551 ~ 553 Suha 43 series various
- 1-511 ~ 514 Oha 35 series various
- 1-557/558/3-514 Series 14 passenger cars
- 1-805 Yo 8000
- 1-808/820 Wham 80000 each color
- 1-809 Tiger 45000
- 1-811 Hoki 2200
- 1-812 Wham 90000
- 1-813 Yo 5000
- 1-816/817 Taki 43000 each color