10-1777 Series 381 `Yakumo` (Renewal Formation) Six Car Standard Set (Basic 6-Car Set)
── Green 381 series Yakumo paint color is newly introduced. Enjoy a variety of formation play from 3 to 9 cars!
- We will commercialize the 381 series [Yakumo] (renewal formation) painted with green and yellow bands on the gray body color after 1997 (1997).
- The actual train is a pendulum-type DC limited express train that is still used for [Yakumo].
- Various formations can be reproduced depending on the combination of both basic and add-on sets.
- A full line-up of trains arriving and departing from [Okayama Station], a key railway station in the Chugoku region.
- We will commercialize the appearance of the limited express [Yakumo] 381 series train before it is refurbished to [Yutari Yakumo] specifications.
-Since it is a set of 6 cars and 3 cars, you can enjoy a variety of train formations, from the shortest 3 cars to the longest 9 cars.
- Prototype after the completion of the upgrade work that started around 1997 (Heisei 9), the appearance after removing the whistle of the leading car and displaying the leading logo mark
- Reproduce the [Yakumo] paint color that was active from 1997 (1997) to around 2010 (2010), with green and yellow bands wrapped around the gray body
-Salo 381 reproduces the body without an emergency exit and the seats that have been changed to 1 + 2 rows due to the renewal, and reproduces the form without the toilet inspection lid at the end of the side car.
- Reproduce the body with side sabotage on all cars, including Kumoha 381
- Kuha 381 and Kumoha 381 of the basic set have a dummy coupler (with cover) at the top of the head car, and Kumoha 381 of the add-on set has a coupler for connection installed.
- The coupler at the intermediate connection part adopts a body mount close connection type (no hook)
-The basic set comes with a connecting coupler skirt for Kumoha 381
- Headlight/Taillight ON. Kumoha 381 of the basic set has a light-off switch
- Nickname display adopts a conversion type train mark. [Yakumo] [Super Yakumo] [Commuter Liner] recorded for Kuha 381 (wide) and Kumoha 381 (narrow)
- Use of a slotless motor realizes even smoother and quieter running performance
- Equipped with KATO's unique body pendulum mechanism that reproduces the car body tilting inward when passing a curve like the actual car.
- DCC friendly
- Kuha 381-128
- Moha 380-69
- Moha 381-69
- Salo 381-29
- Moha 380-66 (M)
- Kumoha 381-7
- Driver for conversion marks
- Destination display sticker
- Connection coupler for Kumoha 381
Kuha 381-129 + Moha 380-78 + Kumoha 381-1 + Salo 381-29 + Moha 380-66 + Kumoha 381-7 + Moha 380-69 + Moha 381-69 + Kuha 381-128
Bold : <10-1777> 6-car basic set
Bold underlined part : <10-1778> 3-car add-on set
[Related optional parts]
- 11-211/212 LED interior light clear / 6 cars included
- 11-213 LED interior light clear (light bulb color) *For green cars
- 10-1451 Series 381 [Loose Yakumo]
- 10-1645/1646 Series 700 Shinkansen [Nozomi]
- 10-1766 Series 300 Series 0 Shinkansen [Nozomi]
- 10-1794/1795 Series 500 Shinkansen [Nozomi]