10-1527 Series 485 Early Type Standard Six Car Set (Basic 6-Car Set)
-From the 485 series of limited express trains representing JNR, it will appear in a set that allows you to enjoy the early form featuring a bonnet style.
- With the 481 series AC/DC limited express train that appeared in 1964 (Showa 39) as the forerunner, the 485 series capable of both AC 50/60 Hz sections was developed in 1968 (1968), and from Hokkaido to Kyushu, Shikoku It has been active all over the country, and has greatly contributed to transportation between regions.
-The style of the top car Kuha 481 started with a bonnet shape, passed through the front penetration type 200 series, and became a non-penetration type 300 series, and became familiar as the face of the JNR limited express.
- You can enjoy various formations that were active in the JNR era by combining with the add-on set and the 485 series 200s/300s.
- The contents of the attached train mark and sticker have been updated.
- In addition to the conventional limited express running through the Sea of Japan and Tohoku limited express, you can also enjoy it as a Sanyo / Kyushu limited express.
- 485 series early type 6-car basic set
- Prototype car belonging to Mukocho Ward in the Showa 50's composed of the 485 series original form (mushroom-shaped cooler) vehicle
- The skirt of the top car reproduces the standard form called the original shape
-Realistic reproduction of the connection surface with a simple cab of Sashi 481
- Adopted KATO coupler close connection type (with body mount type hook) for intermediate wheel connection part
- Use of a slotless motor realizes even smoother and quieter running performance
- Headlights (including cab lights)/taillights, train mark lighting
- Head mark [Raicho] installed, [Shirasagi] [Tsubame] [Hitachi] [Skylark] included (all letters)
- Stickers with destination display, car number, etc. included
- DCC friendly
- Kuha 481-106
- Salo 481-36
- Sashi 481-25
- Moha 484-74 (M)
- Moha 485-74
- Kuha 481-115
- Head mark (4 types x 2 each)
- Destination display sticker
[Related optional parts]
- 11-211/212 LED interior light clear / 6 cars included
- 10-855/856 24 series 25 sleeper limited express [Fuji]
- 10-1479 485 series 200 series
- 10-1725/1726 Series 20 sleeper limited express [Asakaze] (initial formation)
- 22-241-2 Sound card <485 series>