Please sign up for back in stock notification so we can notify you when we have them in stock.
──Towing the blue train of Tokaido and Sanyosuji to the end. Full renewal of EF66!
-The Tokaido/Sanyo Blue Train traction machine seen after the end of the JNR, the EF66 0 series late model, is now fully renewed.
- Equipped with LED interior lights, it has 15 passenger cars with traction power on 4% slope sections, and can be used in a variety of layouts.
- The actual train appeared in 1968 (Showa 43) with 50% more output than the EF65 in order to meet the demand for high-speed freight trains.
- It was mainly used for freight trains on the Tokaido and Sanyo main lines for many years, but in 1985 it was selected as a blue train traction machine for the same section.
- After the transfer from JNR to JR West, all machines were placed at the Shimonoseki Operation Center (currently Shimonoseki General Depot), and after that, they were modified to suit the passenger cars, and continued to play an active role as a blue train traction machine on the Tokaido and Sanyo Main Lines. .
- Equipped with a slotless motor for smoother and quieter running than conventional products.
- You can also secure traction and enjoy driving a long blue train.
- We recommend <10-1799/1800 sleeper limited express [Sakura/Hayabusa/Fuji] 24 series/14 series>, which is scheduled to be released at the same time, as the towing passenger car.
-Commercialized the machine belonging to JR West Shimonoseki Regional Railway Department around 2000 as a prototype. Pantograph is equipped with PS22 lower frame cross type
- Accurately reproduce the blue color of the groove on the front decorative band
- Reproduce silver light rim
- Headlight lighting (light bulb color LED adoption)
- Magnet type quick head mark adoption
- Pre-installed front hand pickpocket, train radio antenna, lightning arrester, release lever
- Use of a slotless motor realizes even smoother and quieter running performance
- Capable of towing 15 passenger cars equipped with LED interior lights on a 4% gradient
- The center of the wheel reproduces the drive rubber joint unique to EF66
- Selectable license plate: 
- Maker's plate printed [Kawasaki Heavy Industries / Fuji Electric]
- Front / side license plate (   ) x 1 each
- Quick head mark [Hayabusa]/[Asakaze]
- Knuckle coupler x 2
[Related optional parts]
- 11-353 Head Mark Set for Kyushu Blue Train (JR/EF66/ED76/EF81 compatible)