──The red 0 series and the silver 500 series, which are active in JR Freight, are now available in the easy-to-play (HO) EF510!
- EF510 is an AC/DC electric locomotive for the Japan Sea Longitudinal Line that appeared in 2002.
- Nicknamed [RED THUNDER], it was introduced as a replacement for the EF81 used in the same section.
-From 2010 (2010), the 500 series belonging to JR East has appeared for the sleeper limited express [Hokutosei] [Cassiopeia], but in 2015 [Hokutosei] and the following year [Cassiopeia] Due to the end of regular operation, all aircraft were transferred to JR Freight's Toyama locomotive depot.
- In addition to the Japan Sea Longitudinal Line, it is also active in pulling freight trains in the Chukyo area as far as Okayama in the west.
- The red 0 series without the JRF mark on the side, and the 509/510 units, which were transferred from JR East to JR Freight and became silver, are the first to appear as HO gauge.
- Like the previous product, you can easily enjoy it with the concept of [HO that you can easily play every day], and you can improve the details with <28-170N (HO) EF510 upgrade parts set> scheduled to be released at the same time from Hobby Center Kato.
- Prototype is EF510-3, car number setting different from conventional products
- Like the actual car, the red body without the JRF mark is reproduced.
- The power unit is a trolley power unit system. Equipped with coreless motor
- Achieving a minimum passing radius of 360 mm for a single machine
- Headlights/taillights are specifications that allow you to enjoy a variety of ways to play. The headlight is a light bulb color LED that lights up when moving forward. The tail light is a train radio antenna type switching
- Mode selection by switch. 3 lighting modes can be selected
・ [Driving mode]: Non-lighting mode when pulling a train
・[Single machine forwarding mode]: Rear end left and right lighting mode when single machine forwarding
・[Shunting mode]: Both ends and one side lighting mode can be selected when shunting
- Accurately reproduces the metal single-arm pantograph FPS5 pantograph
- Minimal user installation parts. You can enjoy driving as soon as you take it out of the box [READY TO RUN]
- Various notations such as vehicle body number and inspection notation are printed
- Driver for tail light lighting pattern switch x 1
[Related optional parts]
- 28-170N (HO) EF510 upgrade parts set 1 (handled by Hobby Center Kato)
- 6-511 (HO) Engineer Doll
- 1-320 (HO)EF81 general color
- 2-105/111/120/130/140/150 (HO) various straight lines
- 2-210/220/230/240/250/280/290 various curved lines
- 2-321/331 Various PC large diameter curved lines
- 22-018 Power Pack Standard SX (AC adapter sold separately)
- AC adapter for 22-083 HO