Please note this is PRE-ORDER.
Your order will be shipped when this product is realease.
ETA: Aug 2020
- This model is made with multicolour molds to recreate its original colours and is a snap-fit model kit that does not require adhesives.
- Assembly is designed so that users attach armour to the model's skeletal frame and can return to its unarmed state at any time.
- The detailed structural layout of this model's joints gives this model wide flexibility to create dynamic poses.
- This model can change its line of sight as the eyeballs can be adjusted on its axis. There is a 3mm connecting joint on the back of Wild Liger's eyes to attach the flame parts and recreate Wild Blast from the series.
- The Zoid Core inside the model's torso can be removed.
- As an HMM-original feature, the four radiation fans on this model can be moved and expanded.
- Each individual section on Wild Liger's tail can be adjusted to allow this model to be displayed in a variety of natural poses.
- In addition to the Tategami Claws on Wild Liger's back being able to be expanded, as an HMM-original feature, the base where these claws are set is adjustable. Thus, these claws can greatly extend forward to attack the target.
- A pre-painted figure of Arashi is included in this model kit and can be set to ride on Wild Liger. Two versions of his head are included: the original head and one where his left eye and hair are enveloped in flames to recreate Wild Blast from the series.
- Graffiti labels are included as decals for personal customization.