26554 German Panzerkampfwagen II - 1/48 Finished Model
In the early days of WWII, the Panzer II was one of the main components of Germany's armored forces as they smashed through Europe with their Blitzkrieg tactics. Despite having only 15mm of armor protection and a 20mm main gun, this compact tank was on the front lines as adequate numbers of Panzer III tanks were not available. For the invasion of France, many tanks featured additional bolt-on 20mm armor plating on the hull and turret.
- Scale : 1/48
- Construction type : Finished Model
- Photo-etch parts : Not included
- Decals : Included & applied
- Special feature 1 : Length: 101mm
- Special feature 2 : A light weathering has been applied to enhance the realistic appearance of the model.