Robot Construction Set - 3ch Radio Control
This is a radio control robot model, which includes a variety of
universal arm and plate parts that you can assemble into any shape you
like. The set includes a 4-channel R/C transmitter & receiver set
that you can use to manipulate the robot and have it perform tasks.
Use the parts in this set to construct a 3-channel radio control robot
powered by 3 motors. It includes all required R/C equipment, 2 single
gearboxes and a crank gearbox, plus universal arms and plates, and more.
The included instruction manual shows construction of 3 exciting robot
types: Twin Arm, Stag Beetle and Fork Lift! All 3 types use the same
drivetrain mechanism plus the 2 wheels and single caster in the set, for
forward/reverse motion, turning and pivoting. In addition to the 3
examples above, the set can be assembled in any way you like, to make
your very own unique robot!
- The set includes universal arm parts molded in orange and universal
plates molded in light grey. Both parts feature 3mm holes at 5mm
- The set comes with single gearbox (x2), crank gearbox (x1), wheels and tires (x2), battery boxes, etc.
- The included R/C transmitter & receiver (FM 27 MHz) can be used
to control the model's movement with precision. Radio control means no
cables and leads hampering the robot's movement.
- Assembly instruction manual has instructions for making Twin Arm,
Stag Beetle and Fork Lift type robots using the parts in the kit. It
also features ideas for competitions using the robots.
- Only some simple wiring is required to complete assembly.
- Compatible with other universal arm and plate parts in the series
such as Items 70156 Long Universal Arm Set and 70172 Universal Plate L.
- Batteries for the model (AA) and transmitter (9V) x1 sold separately.