As the name suggests, the DB01RRR takes the DB-01RR (Item 84369) one step (and one 'R') further, with even more high-performance parts - including newly designed components - loaded into the 2 belt-driven 4WD buggy kit! The numerous aluminum parts in the kit come in a cool black anodized finish.
History of the DB-01 RR
The popular DB01 off-road 4WD chassis received an update made with racing enthusiasts in mind. The limited edition chassis kit includes a number of Option Parts to give the chassis excellent performance in competition racing. The chassis lower deck is compatible with square-shaped batteries, and the kit includes big bore aeration dampers for high-level off road driving. The front and rear of the model receive fluid filled and sealed gear differential units, reducing the need for constant maintenance and allowing longer running times.
Standard & New Parts to the DB-01 RRR
- Standard & New Parts to the DB-01 RRR
- Alu. Rear Suspension Mount (Toe-In 3 degrees) (New to the RRR spec)
- Alu. Motor Heat Sink
- Alu. Hex Wheel Hubs (New to the RRR spec)
- Hex Hub-Compatible Dish Wheels (New to the RRR spec)
- 39T Oil-filled Gear Differential Units
- Aeration Big Bore Dampers
- Universal Shafts w/Axle Ring (New to the RRR spec)
- Slipper Clutch Set
- Fluorine-Coated Ball Bearings (New to the RRR spec)
- Hex Screws (New to the RRR spec)