GP TG10-Mk.2FZ - Racing Chassis Kit
The TG10-Mk.2FZ glow-engine car chassis gives great performance and thrilling sounds. The shaft-driven 4WD TG10-Mk.2 Chassis is fitted with the .12 (2.1cc) Tamiya FS-12FZ engine, which has a capacity of 2.1cc and features tapered sliding carburetor, plus an efficient heat sink for heat dissipation. It offers an excellent combination of linear torque and high output, while being easy to setup and maintain. It features a 2-speed transmission. The chassis' 3mm-thick lower deck is made from duralumin. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features TRF Big Bore oil dampers with aluminum cylinders and a special fluorine-coated interior for impressively smooth movement, and geometry has been optimized for use with rubber tires. Likewise, full ball bearings offer smooth drivetrain movement. The 75cc fuel tank includes a special filter and offers up to 8 minutes of running time. Compared to the Raikiri GT (TG10-Mk.2 FZ Chassis) release, this version has some updates, which includes new and existing option parts designed to make the model a great performer at the race track, out of the box! It also comes with a race carry case capable of holding the chassis with (separately sold) body attached. Featured Parts
- TG10-Mk.2FZ TRF Big Bore Dampers
- 8mm Low-Friction Suspension Balls
- FZ Racing 2mm Thick Carbon Fiber Upper Deck (provides excellent rigidity while
- keeping the chassis lightweight)
- FZ Racing 2.5mm Thick Carbon Fiber Steering Plate (provides greater rigidity and improved steering angle)
Option Parts Included
- Item 54631 TM-12 Race-Tuned Muffler & Manifold Set
- FS-12FZ engine features sliding carburetor and is fitted with a highly efficient aluminum heat sink head.
- Adjustable 2-speed transmission comes as standard and features polycarbonate spur gear cover.
- Reliable shaft-driven 4WD features ball bearings in the drivetrain to minimize power loss.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features oil dampers with aluminum cylinders, and geometry optimized for use with rubber tires.
- 75cc fuel tank includes special filter and offers up to 8 minutes of running time.
- Requires separately sold wide body (such as Item 51450), tires and inner sponge parts.