- You can reproduce a large station with a three-dimensional structure.
- Adopted a home with the same specification as the island type home (urban type) (the same contents as <4273>) on the ground part and the elevated part.
- A large layout can be assembled in combination with <91042> elevated double track basic set of optional <91074> elevated double line crossing set.
- Optional <4046> elevated train station A, <4047> a bridge base to be used when elevated station B is installed on the first floor is included.
- A bridge base to be used at the beginning of the gradient is attached when making a gradient leading from the second floor to the third floor.
- To make a gradient, you need an optional <3016> PC gradient piers.
- It is possible to raise or extend the height further by the optional hierarchical elevated beam.
- You can reproduce large stations in the city center and stations with multiple layers of Shinkansen and conventional lines.
1. Straight PC rail S140 - PC (F): 5
2. Straight PC rail S280 - PC (F): 4
3. Curved PC rail C 605 - 10 - PC (F): 4
4. Slab straight rail S140 - SL (F): 5
5. Slab straight rail S280-SL (F): 4 pieces
6. Slab curve rail C605-10-SL (F): 4 pieces
7. High crosslinking S140-55.5: 4 sheets
8. High bridge S140-55.5R: 1 sheet
9. High crosslinking S140-55.5 L: 1 sheet
10. High rise elevated beam · M: 2 pieces
11. High rise elevated beam · L: 7 pieces
12. Double Girder Bridge 2 (blue): 2 sheets
13.PC horizontal bridge piers (P10): 18
Coupling: 28 pieces
14. Runner parts (such as piers adapters): 9 runners
15. Runner parts (bridge piers for elevated station): 4 runners
16. Runner parts (receiving coupling): 4 runners
17. Runner parts (such as adapters for double track rails): 6 runners
18. Island type home set (city type): 2 pairs
19. Runner parts (Hidden home roof etc): 4 runners
20. Runner parts (escalator, etc.): 1 runner
21. Seal (Elevated Double Track Hierarchy Station): 1 sheet