The Railway Collection Izuhakone Railway Series 1300 Yellow Paradise Train (3-Car Set)
- `Izu Pakko` The 1300 series playing an active role in the Izukayama Railway Shinbu Line is a vehicle that has transferred the new 101 series of Seibu Railway, a group company.
- When transferring from Seibu Railway, it is carried out such as recombination to 3-car train formation, installation of skirts, addition of one-man equipment etc, started commercial operation from December 2008, 2017 (Heisei 29) year Two organizations are playing an active part.
- One of these (1301 organizations) was reprinted on the original color [yellow × beige] manufactured in 1979 (Showa 54) as the Seibu Railway New 101 series, and it was reprinted on November 23, Heisei 28 We announced it as a [Yellow Paradise Train (YPT)] at the Nuzu Hokage Contact Festa, and began operating from December 10 the same year.
- Kumoha 1300
- Moha 1400
- Kuha 2200
- Power unit: TM - 08R
- Part for running: TT - 04R
- Pantograph: <0250> PT-4212-S