The Railway Collection Tobu Railway Type ED5010 (Early Type)
- ED5010 form was active in the freight transport of Tobu Railway. Long-awaited commercialization !! the different previous term type of design is a late type
- Tobu Railway ED5010 form is a total of 14 cars manufactured from 1957 to 1962, in the electric locomotive was enrolled in Tobu Railway, is often the most quantity format.
- Sakado belong to the district authority and Sugito engine depot, was active in the tow of the freight train of Tojo line and the main line system.
- A prototype of the product in the previous term model, many louver number of aspects compared with late type, the low height of the front glass is characterized.
- ED5015 Unit of the product in the vehicle that was enrolled in the district authority Sakado, is the dominating vehicle in Tojo line system.
- It should be noted that, this 5015 Unit, we have been saved and exhibited at Tobu Museum Sumida.
- The power unit TM-ED01 of optional parts, traveling for Parts is the TT-05, pantograph recommends <0238> PG16.
※ Tobu Railway Co., Ltd. commercialization license pending
※ deck, handrails, such as rooftop equipment, there are some user-installable parts.