The Bus Collection Kurashi Hakobu Bus (Sanko Bus & Yamato Transport)
- Mixed customer mix of Hitoyoshi - Itsuki Village (Uchiya) in Kumamoto Prefecture [Living life Hakobu Bus] commercialization!
- The Bus Collection is an N-gauge railroad model size (1/150).
- In addition to the collection, you can use it as an accent to decorate diorama reproducing various scenes.
- In the Bass Corre series you will find a mix of guests on soup bus and Yamato Transport, [Joyful Hibiyousayashi Tsuno `Life Hakobu Bus`] will appear.
- Life Hakobu Bus is a bus routes created by mutual cooperation between Shiba bus and Yamato Transport starting in October 2016, with Hitoyoshi, the southernmost tip of Kumamoto Prefecture, and a route connecting Sukiyura and Uchidani famous for lullaby We are carrying out the customer mix shipping takkyubin in some sections.
- The body of the bus has become a design that depicts Kumamoto Kuna and Shinta-kun on a railway line municipality including Kumamon.
- Passenger currency mixing is a system that carries passengers and Takkyubin together with a vehicle, and in the case of soup buses, a central seat is remodeled and luggage space is made.
[Actual vehicle guide]
- Kyushu Shibetsu Bus Group is a bus company that expands the network of the whole area in Kumamoto Prefecture, it is divided into Kyushu Shiba Bus Co., Ltd. and Shinbachi Bus Co., Ltd. through business offices and routes.
- The Hitoyoshi office, which is under the jurisdiction of Shinrikyo Bus Co., Ltd., in cooperation with Yamato Transport, carries out cargo transportation and passenger transportation together, and the fourth nationwide mixed shipment transportation is conducted on the route connecting Hitoyoshi and Itsuki village I am going.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Aeromidi
- Model: KK - MK23HJ
- Affiliation: Hitoyoshi Sales Office
- Target age: 15 years old and over
- © 2010 Kumamoto Prefecture Kumamon # K27581
- Shinwa Bus Co., Ltd. Commercialization licensed
- Yamato Transport Co., Ltd. Commercialization licensed