By using our website, we understand you give us permission to use these cookies and analyse your information.
BanzaiHobby regard the privacy of our customers and the careful treatment of their personal data as an important aspect of the reliability of our products and services. This privacy statement provides general information on how we deal with your personal data.
Obviously, it is our objective to offer you the best possible service. We want to offer you targeted and personalised services, and for this we need your personal data. We consider it very important that our service is transparent, reliable and personal. You can be sure that we process your personal data with the utmost of care.
What are personal data?
Data are considered personal when they can be used to identify you as a person. Examples of personal data include name, address, email address, phone number. Your IP address or user name can also be marked as personal data. In this privacy statement, we will explain how we process your personal data and what measures we take to protect your data.
1. We need your personal data to be able to provide our services.
In order to offer our service (sell products on our online shop and deliver the order to you), we request following information.
- Email Address
- So we can send your order information / updates, as well as our online shop updates
- Name, Address, Post Code, Country of Residence
- So we can dliver your order to you
- So we can prevent fraud using your credit card (billing address)
- Phone Number
- If there is any problems with deliverying your package, shipping carrier may contact you via phone. Our communication is based via email and BanzaiHobby will not call you.
- IP Address
- When you visit the Website, we register your computer’s IP address. The IP address is the numerical address of the computer used to visit the Website. We collect this information so that we can trace the computer used in cases of misuse or unlawful actions in connection with visits to or use of the Website.
2. We only use your personal data for the purposes listed in this privacy statement. For example, we will not sell your personal data to third parties.
- We consider it of the utmost importance to assist you as best we can in providing the products you need. To do so, we first need your personal data.
- We will only use these personal data for this purpose
- We require shipping / delivery address in order to deliver the products to you. This information will be shared with shipping carrier in order to deliver the order to you. We will use this information in order for us to track down your order in case of undelivered order.
- Because without delivery address, we cannot delivered your order and this information is required.
- We require Billing Address in order ot charge your credit card as well as to detect fraud.
- Without billing address, we cannot charge you and this information is required.
- In addition, we want to be able to keep our customers informed about their orders. We will keep you up-to-date on your order, for instance by informing you by e-mail about the status of your order or by notifying you about its delivery, tracking number etc.
- Because of importance, this cannot be disabled. If you have any problems receiving these informaton, please contact us in advance to organize alternative method.
- With your permission, we would like to keep you updated on interesting news regarding other products and services offered by BanzaiHobby and third parties (product information, new service, Expo / Fair report etc). In addition, we will regularly update you on sales infrmation from us. We will of course only do so if you have not unsubscribed from this service.
- Only with your permission or if you have not disabled / unsubscribed the e-mail notification service.
- We try to track down misuse of our services as much as possible. In certain cases, we may use your personal data to monitor the process and/or to prevent and/or track down cases of fraud. Further more, this information may shared with third parties such as Paypal, Lawyer or other authorities.
- In the event that we suspect misuse.
- If you have any questions or complaints, we will try to help you as soon as possible. In some cases, we will also first need your personal data in order to do so.
- If you have specific questions or complaints.
- We will ask your permission before using your personal data for purposes other than those listed above.
- Only with your permission.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that are saved on your computer, tablet or mobile telephone when you visit BanzaiHobby website.
Which cookies do the BanzaiHobby websites use?
Besides cookies that are absolutely necessary, like cookies to remember your login details, the contents of a shopping cart and visitor selections and preferences (font size, language, colours etc.), we also use the following cookies:
- Functional and performance-enhancing cookies: We use these cookies to make the BanzaiHobby websites more user-friendly and personalised. We also use these cookies to gather information about how the website is used. This information allows us to test various website designs with the aim of increasing user convenience and improving the experience. Analysis data are not shared with third parties.
- Tracking cookies: We use these cookies to show you relevant and personalised ads based on your browsing behaviour on BanzaiHobby websites. They also prevent you from seeing the same ads over and over. They also provide an easy way to share information on social media. Aggregate data may be shared with third parties, such as advertisers.
How to disable cookies?
In order to disable cookies, please go to your privacy setting on your browser and disable cookies. Please note, our online shop may not function without cookies and error may occur.
By using our online shop, we understand you gave us permission to use of tracking cookies on the BanzaiHobby websites.
We can send you relevant information about products and/or services from us, unless you explicitly indicate that you prefer not to receive this information.
We have two type of News Letter.
A: Account Holder (automatically subscribed when you sign up withour account)
- This news letter is not frequently sent. Only to inform Sales Information or any changed at our website, service etc.
B: News Letter Subscriber
- This is subscribed by you. We will regulary update with new products information, sales information, site updates etc.
You can unsubscribe at any time. We provide the option to unsubscribe from these messages whenever you want! For example, in e-mails, click on ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the e-mail.
- Payment service provider: Paypal
- Hosting providers;
- External services; (Such as Customer Support and News Letter Software)
- Data processing companies.
6. To be able to continue improving our website, we keep track of personal data on the use of our website.
- Total visitors per part of the day
- Average time spent on the BanzaiHobby website
- The amount of ‘clicks’ made before purchasing a product
- The settings on your device sent to us by your browser with which you may be identified and with which your visits to the BanzaiHobby website can be tracked.
We keep your personal data related to order information and communications (email).
- In order for us to provide best support and inquiries you may have regarding to your order, order related information and communication via email will be kept digitally.
- If you wish us to delte these information we can please contact our support and we will delete these for you manually.
Other than above, we keep your personal data no longer than we need to.
We need your personal data to be able to offer you the best service. This also initially determines the term we implement in keeping your personal data. Our basic principle is that we only keep personal tangible data as long as we need to be able to provide you with the service you use. After that, we will remove your personal data. In some cases, we are legally obligated to keep personal data for longer periods of time. For example, tax laws require fiscally relevant personal data to be kept for no less than seven years. This may include your personal data, as long as they are fiscally relevant. The other, non-relevant personal data will be removed.
My Currency ... [more]