Following the intoduction of the 1/10 Expert Built Mobil 1 SC430, we proudly announce another 1/10 Expert Built SC430, this time from Toyota Team Tom's. The car employs the factory finished version of the high performance and user friendly TT-01 chassis.
About the Open Interface Tom's SC430
Toyota introduced the Lexus SC430 as the successor to the Supra for the 2006 Super GT. Driven by the duo of Juichi Wakisaka and Andre Lotterer, the team's best finish thus far was winning Round 4 at the Sepang Circuit in Malaysia. With two rounds left to go, Wakisaka and Lotterer are tied for first place in the Driver's Ranking with Team Kunimistu, and currently hold the top spot in the Team Ranking above NISMO. While the final victory is still up for grabs, Toyota Team Toms strong and consistent performance throughout the 2006 season has almost certainly guaranteed them a podium finish.
- Fully assembled TT-01 chassis with body pre-painted and stickers pre-applied
- Durable and realistic polycarbonate body depicts the Open Interface Tom?s SC430 No. 36 driven by Juichi Wakisaka and Andre Lotterer
- 4WD shaft driven TT-01 bathtub chassis features Type 540 motor, coil spring damped 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox
- Includes urethane bumper, racing slick tires, electronic speed controller (TEU-101 BK), 7.2V1300mA Battery, high performance Expec R/C system and trigger type transmitter
- Wide variety of tune-up parts available (sold separately) allowing the TT-01 to develop with your R/C experience and knowledge.
7.2V Battery charger included but only suitable for the Japanese domestic market (voltage and plug type specific to Japan)