Introducing the newest addition to our TNS chassis family, the TNS-B Mad Spirit! Using our highly-acclaimed TNS engine chassis as basic platform, this factory assembled glow engine R/ C buggy is targeted at entry to mid-level engine R/C users, and is designed for enjoying off-road driving action virtually anywhere!
About the Model (Specifications are Tentative and May be Subject to Change)
- The all-new 2.1cc FS-12FD engine features drum style carburetor, main needle and slow needle.
- Engine uses recoil starter for easy starting.
- Modified TNS-B chassis features shaft driven 4WD system located in double deck frame composed of 2.5mm aluminum lower and resin upper deck.
- New suspension system features long span sus arms, redesigned shock towers and hubs for excellent control and handling on all manner of rough terrain.
- Four wheel independent double wishbone suspension features 4 oil dampers.
- Large diameter brake disc provides consistent stopping power.
- 65cc fuel tank with choke pump allows approximately 5 minutes running per tank.
- F/R sealed gearboxes.High gear ratio appropriate for off-road buggy. Durable metal spur gear. Newly designed flywheel and clutch bell.
- Comes with lightweight, durable and fully finished polycarbonate body & wing.
- Ready-to-run XBG set features Adspec SP R/C unit and wheel type transmitter.
- Compatible with a variety of Tamiya option parts to improve cornering, upgrade steering response, heighten road hugging performance and reduce friction loss.
RTR NITRO XB KITS REQUIRE: (unless stated differently above)
- Battery: 4AA for Receiver 8AA for Transmitter
- Fuel: Nitro Glow Fuel
- Starting Equipment: Glow igniter
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment