56701 TT-Gear The Frog - GB01
TamTech-Gear is Tamiya's exciting new genre of R/C car; compact-sized off-road buggies. The first release is based on the classic Frog racer, which was one of Tamiya's most popular buggy designs during the heydays of the off-road R/C hobby. Completely new design features factory-assembled 2WD chassis combined with colorfully-styled machines intended to attract new users into the R/C racing hobby.
About the Model
- Compact-sized and ready-to-run 2WD electric R/C off-road buggy
- Overall length: 266mm, Overall width: 183mm, Overall height: 90mm
- Racing-ready chassis features 4-wheel independent suspension
- High efficiency 370 size electric motor, rear wheel drive train and overall lightweight structure provides extended running time of more than 30 minutes with a 7.2V-600mAh Ni-Cd battery
- Newly designed small size ESC, receiver and servo (transmitter uses Expec SP) All 3 radio components are separate units for easy upgradeability.
- Full ball bearings for improved transmission efficiency
- Requires NIMH battery pack and charger
- Polycarbonate body shell features design patterned after Tamiya's historically popular "Frog" racing buggy