57102 TT-Gear GB-01 Chassis Kit - GB01
Ever since the introduction of The Frog, Tamiya's TamTech-Gear lineup of Ready-To-Run R/C vehicles has steadily grown. Their user-friendly style make them the perfect entry-level vehicle for new R/C fans. Now, TamTech-Gear is going one step further by adding a chassis kit to the lineup to allow beginners to experience the joy of building their own vehicle from the ground up and give owners of high-end R/C cars to have a fun project to tinker with on the side.
About the Model
- User-friendly assembly TamTech-Gear GB-01 kit chassis.
- Can mount any existing TamTech-Gear body (ITEM 40527 required to mount WildBoar body).
- Highly efficient type 370 motor provides more than 30 minutes of running time.
- New CVA damper set to allow effortless suspension adjustment.
- Difficult areas such as rear ball differential and universal shaft are pre-installed to make the beginner's transition from RTR to Build-Your-Own as smooth as possible.
- Convenient packaging allows storage of completed TamTech-Gear machine with body.
- ESC, receiver, servo, and 2-channel transmitter are sold separately.