Unitrack Sound Card Series 281 Haruka [for Sound Box]
*This is a machine translation from Kato's website.*
- Lineup express form train of the first in the Kansai area as a sound card series.
- Reproduce the sound (inverter excitation sound at the time of departure / stop) derived from Toshiba GTO thyristor element VVVF inverter control device.
- JR West also reproduce the familiar distinctive music horn in the horn of express-shaped train.
- Sound tuning type of card, enjoy the acceleration / deceleration feeling of the vehicle just like.
- In a package, enclose a sound box corresponding [function label].
- Sound utterance automatically (environmental sound)
Motor sound-rolling sound compressor
- When the card is recognized (eject button)
- Pantograph rise
- Sound to reproduce the function button (operation sound)
• 1 (1-1) notation: horn (specification, etc.): Music Horn content: while the button is pressed, music horn repeatedly sounded.
• 1 (1-2) notation: horn (specification, etc.): Music horn + sky whistle content: ring once and press the button.
· 2 inscription: door (conditions): stop in the content: Press the button and the door-opening sound, the door opening sound / closing sound to each press subsequent button is ringing once in an alternating pattern. Roll is possible.
· 3 notation: braking (conditions): stop in content: the sound of braking remission is ringing by pressing the button.
· 3 notation: braking (conditions): traveling in the content: The sound sounds of braking pressing the button (squeal), ringing stops and the press whether the vehicle is stopped again.
• 4 notation: ATS (specification, etc.): ATS-S Bell content: Press the button and the alarm sound (bell chimes) is ringing, ringing stops and when pressed again.
· 5 inscription: coasting (specification, etc.): coasting (conditions): traveling in content: stop pressing the button motor sound, keep the speed. Back to the power running (or braking) state and change the speed of the vehicle or press again.
· 5 inscription: coasting (specification, etc.): stop position correction (conditions): stop in the content: When driving the vehicle while holding down the button, traveling to the controller tunes.
· 6 inscription: buzzer (specification, etc.): internal buzzer content: while the button is pressed, the buzzer sounding. Barrage also possible.
- Sound card body