In order to see the shipping cost, please add product(s) to your shopping cart and it will automatically show you available shipping option and cost to your country.
You can choose from EMS, Air Registered (small packet), or Via Sea shipping.
- EMS shipping is the quickest, most reliable but most expensive shipping option.
- It is an international courier service that is fully tracked and insured up to JPY20,000. If you want to insure more than JPY20,000, you can upgrade at check out.
- Delivery target differs depending on the region you are in, you can find the estimated days for your country here: http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/deli_days/ems/tokyo_en.html.
- We prioritise EMS orders to process first and shipped every day (except Sunday & Monday)
AIR Registered (small packet)
- Air small packet is reasonable price compare to EMS (generally take 1-4 weeks after we ship your order)
- Air small packet has strict size and weight restrictions, so is not eligible for all products we sell.
- Air registered small packet comes with limited tracking and limited insurance up to JPY6,000. No insurance option available for AIR Registered (small packet) . Not recommended for higher value purchase.
- Via Sea is our most cost effective shipping option especially for bulky orders, but also has the longest shipping time.
- Delivery ETA is anything between 4 weeks to 3 months, depending on your location.
- It comes with tracking and insured up to JPY20,000. If you want to insure more than JPY20,000, you can upgrade at check out.
- Delivery is to your door for most cases.
- Most effective for East Asian countries due to the close proximity to Japan, countries further away will experience longer delivery times of 2-3 months.