The latest Mini4WD PRO release features a durable and lightweight clear polycarbonate body based on a TRF works machine. Chassis features 3-part detachable design, while body can be removed easily. Innovative mid-ship motor layout is ideal for racing, with doubleended shaft transmitting power to both front and rear wheels. Batteries are held on either side of motor, enabling low and balanced center of gravity. Detachable front and rear chassis components can be replaced with interchangeable parts, customizing vehicle to suit track conditions and racing style. The racer is powered by an innovative double shaft motor, removing the need for a propeller shaft and fully realizing a truly mid-ship motor chassis layout.
- Assembly kit 3-piece detachable MS Chassis with mid-ship motor layout
- Innovative 130 double shaft motor. Requires two R6/AA/UM3 batteries (sold separately)
- Unpainted clear body made from durable and lightweight polycarbonate (use Tamiya Polycarbonate Paint to finish body)
- For ease of use, body has already been cut around wheel arches. The rest can be easily cut with scissors.
- Small diameter wheels and tires powered by super speed 3.5:1 gear
*Compatible chassis: Mini 4WD PRO MS Chassis. May not be used with normal Mini 4WD chassis. In order to use with large-tire machines like Nitro Thunder, wheel arches must be cut wider, or use small wheels and tires instead.
(unless stated differently above)
- Battery: 2AA
- Paint: Optional
- Misc. Items: Basic building tools