Tamiya Brushless Motor-01 - 18T (TBLM-01)
Are you new to R/C and looking at what kind of motor to install in your machine? The next generation power units for radio control machines, brushless motors, now has a new inexpensive 18T motor joining the ever increasing line-up perfect for beginners. This motor has approximately the same power output as the Lightly-Tuned Motor 28T (Item 53983). The great thing about brushless motors is that you do not need to replace brushes and brush rings and no cleaning of the commutator is necessary making maintenance a breeze.
- Can be used with any 1/10 R/C touring cars.
- 2270KV (KV denotes RPM per volt).
- Input voltage: 6.6-7.2V.
- Weight: 211g.
- Sensorless design.
- It is not suitable for big tire off-road, CR-01, and machines that require two motors.
- Tamiya Brushless ESC 01 TBLE-01 (Item 54038) is required.
- Lubricate bearings with Metal Bearing Lubricating Oil (Item 53508) to enhance performance and motor life.