Introducing a variant of the Allied M4 Sherman Tank, further increasing modeling possibilities. Known to the British as the Sherman II, the U.S. M4A1 Sherman Tank featured a cast upper hull and turret that gave it easily-recognizable rounded body lines. Build one together with the M4 Sherman Early Production for an interesting view of the contrasting styles.
- 1/48 detailed scale model of the M4A1 Sherman. Length: 119mm, Width: 55.5mm
- Pre-coated die-cast lower hull for added weight and realism.
- Loads of optional parts include 3-piece or 1-piece bolted transmission housing, square or round air cleaners, early model drive sprocket wheel and narrow or wide gun shield allowing construction of any number of variant versions.
- Commanders hatch and upper hull hatches can be assembled in open or closed position.
- Turret can be rotated, and cannon can be raised and lowered after assembly.
- Small detailing such as accessories come pre-molded to upper hull for easy assembly.
- Comes with 3 sets of markings.
US M4 A1 Sherman Tank - 1/48