30081T7 MAD FORCE? COLOR TYPE7 ■ What is a Mini-Z Monster? ■ Fly over jumps and do wheelies indoors! Run riot with a big-tire Mini-Z!
Electronic speed control provides stepless motor speed control as well as brake and reverse.
Big tires and deep stroke of the specially designed suspension promises powerful off-road performance.
Specially reinforced suspension parts handle the load from the big tires and strong servo saver are standard equipment.
Optimized gear ratio and 4-bevel diff gears included. Diff locking plate also included for extra hill climbing power.
Pre-assembled wheelie bar and roll bar included as standard.
- Completely factory assembled so just add batteries to start trucking.
- Long stroke suspension extracts the maximum big tire performance from the chassis.
- King pin positioned deep in the wheel reduces scrub and also produces light steering control, even with the big tires.
- Unidirectional pattern pneumatic rubber tires show incredible driving power.
- Power: Weight ratio produces big wheelie and jump performance.
- Optimized gear ratio delivers plenty of acceleration, high-speeds and hill climbing power.
- High rigidity chassis delivers performance while taking the punishment you can dish out.
- Wide variety of optional parts available for enhancing performance and customizing your machine
- Factory assembled chassis with R / C unit installed
- Pre-painted plastic body complete with markings
- Wheel-type transmitter
- Four different pinion gears
- Diff Locking Plate
- Wheel wrench
- NOTE: AA-sized batteries x 8 for transmitter and AAA-sized batteries (alkaline or Ni-MH) x 4 for chassis are all sold separately.
| Length || 170mm |
| Width || 127mm |
| Height || 61mm |
| Ground Clearance || 21.5mm |
| Wheelbase || 105mm |
| Tread (F / R) || 95mm |
| Tire (F / R) || Φ 50 x 32mm |
| Gear Ratio || 18.3:1,20:1,22:1,24.4:1 |
| Weight || 285g (approx.) |
| Motor || 130-Class |
| Maximum Hill Climb Angle || 45 ? |
| Minimum Turning Radius || 340mm|