Now in Stock!
Yokomo “YZ” series of 4WD EP off-road buggies dominated the category for over a decade since its win at the
first EP Off-road World Championships in 1985. Winning 6 out of 7 World Championships (4WD) between 1985 and 1997,
the “YZ” is remembered as a formidable force, establishing unprecedented results.
Today, 30 years from the first World Champion title, the “YZ” is back!
Yokomo, in addition to on-road racing, will aim for the World Championship title in off-road racing as well.
- 2 belt & 3 Gears * Gearbox Drive Train
- Aluminium Hard Almight Main Chassis
- Aluminium Top Shaft
- Aluminium Front Suspension Mount (Skid 0/ 2.5 / 5deg can be selected)
- Aluminium Front Brace
- Aluminium Belt Tensioner Mount
- Aluminium Battery Holder Nut
- Aluminium Motor Mount
- Graphite Steering Plate & Steering Block
- Graphite Upper Deck
- Graphite Battery Plate
- 3 Gear Front & Rear Gear Box (Graphite Reinfoced Resin)
- Front Pulley (inc Clicker Type One Way)
- Front Suspension Arm (Flat Type)
- Rear Suspension Arm (High Traction Type)
- Gear Diff (Metal Bevel Gear / Oil type)
- Big Bore x33 Shock (Original Size X Ring)
- All Round Series Shock Spring
- Gap Forward New Body (inc Front Wing)
- Gokuraku Off Road Wing : Narrow
- Full Ball Bearing
- C-Clip Universal Shaft
- Aluminium 12mm Hex Hub
- Steel Turnbuckle
- Pinion Gear