Ko Propo 40041
The VFS (variable frequency system) technology provides you with the ultimate control in today's electronic speed controllers. Powering more drivers to the top of the recent IFMAR world championships in Italy (touring car class) then any other esc.
KO PROPO has studied today's batteries/motors and has remapped the amplifier to give the most out of the esc. Standup or laydown style of brush motors will also benefit with the turning off/on the preprogrammed drag brake feature. The current PC interface (61012) and the multi setting adapter (61009) are still compatible and are required for programming changes.
* Control method: Changeable control
* The maximum peak current:3120A (FET specs.)
* Continuous, maximum current: 780A (FET specs.)
* Accessory: Ultimate Shotki Diode Single, Ultimate Condenser, 12 GA
* Size: 28.0x25.0x14.4.4mm (size of case)
* 18.8g in weight (The silicon wire excluded)
* Proper power-supply voltage: 4.8-8.4V (4-7 cells)
* Drive frequency: 0.9-12KHz (64 steps)
* Output voltage for receiver: 6V (input 7.2v)
* Output current for receiver: 2A (maximum peak)
VFS-1 J model come with pre-wired with Tamiya Style Plugs.